Exclusive images of the upcoming Redmi K20 Fake or Real !?

The Redmi K20 images may be real can also be fake or not official. Honestly, I do like the body to ration screen, but even if it will be an Amoled screen, the design of the phone does not appeal me at all. I don’t like, I may prefer the Motorola One Vision design which looks really amazing better than the previous Motorola phones. But, I’m pretty confident Redmi will provide us the best performance/price/design ration as usual and this phone will be a big success like the Pocophone F1. 
We can notice the Pop-up Selfie Camera here and rounded corners of the smartphone
3 Rear Cameras 

Redmi K20 will come for sure with triple camera and I hope there will be a wide angle camera. I still do have a doubt about the credibility of these pictures. I hope will look nicer and tougher than it’s predecessor. I would like to thank Mukul Sharma for these pictures and let’s always keep our trust in Redmi efforts and R&D for making the best phones in the market worldwide.  

Source: Mukul Sharma, twitter account.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.