My Old Mi 9 Versus My new Redmi K20 Pro



I can guess many people may know both of those two wonderful devices which are the Xiaomi Mi 9 and the Flagship killer Redmi K20 Pro. I was very happy to get the Mi 9, but I was happier to get the Redmi K20 Pro despite the fact that it does not have same camera quality and the wireless charger. I can tell that both phones almost same specs, but the there is one spec that made lot of difference for me which is the battery the capacity of the Mi 9 was very low even it has a 7 nm processor (Snapdragon 855) like the Redmi K20  pro. Honestly, even though 3300 mAh was not that very low, but for my daily use it was not sufficient to handle my daily basis tasks, so I had no choice to change my smartphone.

I really liked both phones, they are beautiful and strong like rock after few falls. Both phones are great in camera and handling many tasks. Mi was better in camera, but the difference was not that much. It's up to you to choose better Camera phone which is the Mi 9 or better battery phone which the Redmi K20 pro. There are also many other phones from Xiaomi that I will talk about it very soon. 

Can't wait to share my experience with you.


www.xiaomiglobalnews.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.