Xiaomi Redmi Y3, I like you, But...







Here are the: 

Key Specs & Features of Xiaomi Redmi Y3
  • Operating System. Android v9.0 (Pie)
  • 6.26 inches (15.9 cm) bezel-less display with water drop notch. Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
  • Splash proof.
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa core Processor. 3 GB RAM. …
  • 12 + 2 MP Dual Rear Cameras. 32 MP Front Camera.
  • 4000 mAh battery.
  • Face Unlock.
As a selfie phone and third phone made by Redmi I like it with its 32 MP Selfie Camera, but I will wait for YouTube videos comments of let’s say feedback. It may be a very interesting smartphone from Redmi. I’m still not that selfie person, so I would prefer rear camera as I like take to take photos with My Mi A1 everywhere here in Canada, Montreal Area. Selfie is nice, but I kinda find it belongs to a specific category of people and age. I will give my opinion about it very soon. Let’s wait a little…

No comments

Powered by Blogger.